The largest international trade show for the automotive aftermarket and service industry in the MEA region returns from 7 - 9 June 2020 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
The previous edition of the show connected 32,720 visitors with 1,900+ exhibitors showcasing a diverse range of products, equipment and services across 13 halls. Over 8,000 business meetings took place at the show.
This strategically located trade hub also offered the opportunity to:
- Review products and pricing options from 63 exhibiting countries and 23 country pavilions
- Negotiate partnerships with key manufacturers including exclusive distribution rights in key markets
- Discover product innovations and be prepared for future market demand
- Feel the pulse of the market and stay ahead of the competition
Who should visit
- Trade Audience - Wholesalers, Distributors, Trade - Import / Export, and Retailers
- Service Providers - Garages / Workshops, Auto-builders, Dealerships, Car Modifiers, Service Stations, Car Washes, etc.
Visiting Automechanika Dubai opens up a world of possibilities that you wouldn't find anywhere else. Meet, connect and source from over 1,900 exhibitors under one roof.Register online
Watch Automechanika Dubai 2019 Show Highlights
Benefits of registering online
- Skip onsite queues - use your unique badge code to print your badge at the Q-Jump kiosks at the venue. Closer to the show, you will receive your digital print-at-home badge so you can avoid queueing and head directly into the halls.
- Use the online search module to filter through 1,900+ exhibitors and narrow it down to the ones that are of interest to your business.
- Take advantage of the Business Matchmaking System and schedule meetings with these exhibitors in advance, optimising your time at the show. Learn more
Interested in exhibiting in 2020?
This is the ideal one-stop platform for professionals and businesses in the automotive aftermarket and service industry who are seeking to expand their network, explore opportunities, get updated with the latest trends and solutions while evaluating market trends and sharing expertise.
For all the information you need on participating, please click here.